There are a number of reasons for your teeth to turn yellow, some of the most common ones are drinking excessive coffee, and wine, consuming curries, smoking, and age. At our clinic, we understand that stained yellow teeth can make you feel conscious about your smile and embarrassed. We offer affordable and effective services for teeth whitening in Mississauga & port credit region. Our teeth whitening treatment will help you get rid of stains and leave your teeth clean and pearl white. Get in touch with us now for details or to book your appointment.
Beautiful, white teeth are something that we all wish for. Although there are a number of options to help you get white teeth, undergoing teeth whitening treatment by a professional and fully qualified dentist is the best option. At our clinic, we offer quality services for teeth whitening in Mississauga region. Please note that teeth whitening may require a number of sessions based on the condition of your teeth and the effect you desire.
Benefits of teeth whitening
- Help you boost your self-esteem.
- It may help you improve your overall oral health.
- It can help you get rid of stains on your teeth.
- It may reduce the appearance of wrinkles and make you look younger.
Teeth whitening is a non-invasive procedure, however, there are some risks that you should be aware of.
- It may cause sensitivity of the teeth and gums.
- It can cause gum irritation.
- It may not guarantee results, as there are other factors such as lifestyle, genetics,and the condition of your teeth that determine the result.
- If you have cracks or an unfilled cavity, it can cause severe pain.
- You may also see uneven results.
- This is not a permanent solution.
- It cannot get rid of all stains.
It is essential that you follow certain tips after you get your teeth whitening treatment.
After your teeth whitening procedure it is essential that you avoid eating colored food, as they will stain your teeth. If you want the best results avoid colored meals and using tobacco. Also avoid wine, tea, coffee, and dark sauces.
Avoid hot and cold meals:
Please note that after teeth whitening, your teeth will be sensitive, please avoid consuming extremely hot or cold food, and keep sugar-free gum handy to prevent staining.
Looking for teeth whitening treatments? Look no further and reach out to us now.