When should you get dentures in Mississauga?
To put it bluntly, a denture can be utilized when there is some sort of tooth loss. Here are the three most common scenarios to choose dentures in Canada.
- Extensive Decay: Regular decays can be dealt with by filling the cavity or even a root canal, if it has become severe. However, if there is a tooth decay that may have damaged your teeth to an extent that they cannot be recovered, a denture is the way to go.
- Gum Diseases: If you have left your gum disease untreated for a long time, it can result in tooth loss. This could heavily affect the functionality of your teeth and result in other health problems as well. Having a denture done can help you regain functionality.
- Accidents: A mishap can happen with anyone at any time. And tooth loss is one of the most common injuries in an accident. A denture could help you complete your smile in such scenarios.
Which type of denture is right for me?
Depending on the severity of your condition and the number of teeth that need to be covered, we can suggest the kind of denture that would be right for you.
There are a few different types of dentures, the most commonly used of which, are mentioned below:
- Partial Dentures : When there are only a few teeth missing, partial dentures can be a good choice. They are molded to fill in the gap created by these missing teeth and do not cover the entire mouth. They are also usually removable.
- Complete Dentures : In scenarios where the patient has lost all of their natural teeth, we recommend complete dentures. They are more commonly referred to as false teeth. These can take some time to get used to. Complete dentures are sometimes made before the teeth are extracted and can be termed as immediate dentures then.
How much do dentures cost in Mississauga?
The cost of dentures depending on various factors. It can even depend on whether it is on the lower or upper arch. The severity of the injury or damage also plays a big role. Most insurances cover the cost of getting dentures. At our clinic, we have multiple payment options available. This can be discussed during the consultation. Book your appointment today at Lakeshore Dentistry for Dentures Mississauga.
We are committed to helping your smile be healthier. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology and expertise, we aim to make your experience happy. Our top priority is customer satisfaction.
We understand getting dentures can be a stressful process. Our experienced dentists are trained to ensure that the process is done in a timely and painless manner. We have flexible payment methods and cater to a variety of dental needs.
Visit our dental clinic Mississauga or call us at 289-805-6174