Dental fillings are one of the most common methods to treat and restore teeth that are damaged due to decay, cavities. If a dentist provides you with a poor dental filling it can lead to pain, risk of infection and also loss of teeth. You can rely on our dentists to identify the issue and fix them for you. Call us now to book your appointment.
Incorrect dental filling
When a dentist identifies tooth decay, a filling is the most common treatment they recommend. Here the dentist will administer local anaesthesia, remove the decayed part of the teeth and then proceed filling it. However, in case a dentist does not clean the area correctly or does not fill it right, it can further lead to more decay and may cause severe damage to the teeth. Some of the common signs of poor dental fillings are
- Unshaped fillings
- Un-smoothed dental fillings
- Large fillings
Types of problems caused due to poor dental fillings
- If your dentist does not adequately carry out a filling it can add to your pain. If you experience ache and pain after having a tooth filled, it is a sign of a poor dental filling.
- If the filling has not been adequately prepared, the filling may fall out or cause a gap.
- If the edges of a filling are not shaped correctly, it can have an impact on the neighbouring teeth
- Bad fillings can also lead to incorrect bite
- Large fillings further put your teeth on risk
- In severe cases you can lose your tooth if the tooth has developed further decay under the filling.
Get Professional solutions at Dental Fillings Mississauga
If you are suffering from poor dental fillings, reach out to our dentists today. We will be happy to assist and guide you on the steps to take ahead. Our team has many years of experience in this line, you can rest assured that we will provide you quality and trusted services at all times.
Our team understands that a dental filling plays vital role in protecting the teeth. Our team will discuss the different types of filling material and help you choose the right one. Visit once dental filling Mississauga.
Dental filling and tooth decay
Tooth decay is a common health problem that affects several people. If it is not treated, it can cause infection and tooth loss. Lakeshore Dentistry team offers quality and durable dental filling to prevent tooth decay.
CTA: Call us now for details.